- Updated vaccination records to include Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella
2. Dry food in a container with a lid. We prefer no bags as they tend to tip over and spill too easy. If you have food that needs to be refrigerated we can accommodate that as well.
- Updated vaccination records to include Rabies and FVRCP
2. Dry food in a container (same as dogs above)
Small Caged Pets:
- You will need to provide their cage, bedding, water bottles, food and any other items needed for their stay like vegetables or hay etc…
You are welcome to bring, bedding, treats, chews and toys however these things can get misplaced when cleaning or set to the side do to being soiled. If your pets bedding has been soiled or gotten wet from water buckets, we will take them out of their area and give them fresh bedding we provide. We are not liable for lost items. We do our best to keep track of these things but during busy times with 30 plus dogs that is not our priority. It is best to label all you items to prevent them from getting lost.
We provide bedding, bowls, and leashes!